Friday, March 25, 2011

Tiny Toon Adventures 2: Trouble in Wackyland (1992)

                                                                              

Tiny Toon Adventures 2: Trouble in Wackyland is to be completely honest, a rather disapointing game. The original game for the NES was a pretty fun little sidescroller, the games for the SNES and Genesis were also games I love a whole damn lot and played to fucking death as a kid (mostly because I loved the show) so when I found out there was another Tiny Toons game for the NES, I was goddamned exicited. So goddamned exiticied I was bouncing around the walls, which is why I was disapointed, because what I got wasn't a very good game at all.

                                                                              

The game is 6 or so levels long, and you can easily pick whatever level to go into that you want. This is where the game falls apart for me, you can easily just pick the same level over and over until you have the right amount of tickets to get into the Fun House (which is taken over by Montana Max for some reason or another) and there is nothing keeping you from playing the easiest level over and over instead of the harder and more annoying levels. And let me tell you thats how I beat this game, if I were making this game you'd have to play all the levels, but I'm no game maker man, I just play em, and review em for two people.... that I force to read the reviews. Also the games challenge is really wonky, some of the stages are really easy, where as some of the other stages are annoyingly hard, and as I mentioned above, when you want to beat a game and they make it so you can choose, would you choose the annoying ass stage? No, I knew it.

                                                                                 

The game is pretty good otherwise, the music is great, the graphics are great, the game just isn't that much fun to play.... and I don't really feel like talking about it anymore. So my verdict is Just go get the original game, maybe pick this one up if you see it for less than $5. No more than that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment