Friday, July 27, 2012

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project

That's correct. You're eyes are not deceiving you! You have not lost your mind (although wanting to read my stuff makes me wonder if your completely sane) That's right, I'm actually back! I'm actually writing this review! Yes sir! Yep. I have no excuses other than laziness. Complete and utter laziness. I just was too lazy to even bother to update the blog, yet again, but I figure I'm gonna come back and do it again, because I really don't want to be a lazy fucker anymore and I want to do things and finish shit I said I was going to do. Anyway, enough with that mini-rant. It's time to review another TMNT game.



I'm sure you know about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I'm sure I've said what they were in the other two reviews for the previous games that I did, but you know what, I'm going to tell you again, just to make it look like this review was actually thought out (which is probably the funniest thing I've ever said), the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a comic book created to parody the comics of the day. It ended up being a huge hit and ended up becoming a cartoon show I watched the absolute hell out of as a youngster. I'm sure the cartoon is probably really stupid and terrible but I still love it. Anyway four games for the NES were made based around the TV series. And today's entry into this shithole is known as TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project.  And if you're sick of reading this review, I'll give you the low down right here. It's a game worth owning.

Yeah, It'll all probably depend on how much you liked the TMNT2: The Arcade Game, because really it's pretty much the same as this, just this one has better graphics and I like the music better.. If you are like some people (well I've only heard one person ever say this) you'll probably decry it as boring because the levels are the same and you're just beating up foot soldiers. I can't really agree with that, because the levels are different, they are never totally overlong. They do add in new baddies to fight. Different foot soldiers who do different Attacks. The rock solider guys. And others. Also this beat em up has some of the most enjoyable bosses to fight. They will probably kick you in the dick many times before you beat it, BUT after you get their pattern down the game becomes a piece of cake. Also the game is a lot of fun with another player and that adds in alot of replay value. Anyway, I'd say If you liked Part 2, give this one a whirl, if you didn't, pass on it. Anyway, I'm back and I hope this time it's for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment